Palmhouse Foundation began rather informally through the philanthropic efforts of the Founder Trustees. Initially, Eric and Margaret set out to assist needy families and farmers supplying milk to Palmhouse Dairies in Githunguri in late 90s. The support was unstructured and based purely on the desperate cases presented by mainly peasant farmers from the area. READ MORE
To enable deserving students to realize their dreams, transform their lives, their families and society.
To finance the secondary education of deserving students and mentor them through life, to also impact positively on society.
Trustees Of The Foundation
Oversight and Advisory Board (Board of Advisors)
1. Eric Kimani, MBS – Co-Founder Trustee, Palmhouse Foundation.
2. Margaret Munene, MBS - CO-Founder Trustee, Palmhouse Foundation.
3. Zarin Merali - Zarin & Naushad Merali Trust.
4. Sarit Shah - Executive Director I & M Bank Limited.
5. Terry Davidson - Financial Consultant.
6. Rose Kimotho - CEO, Regional Reach.
7. James Ndegwa - Chairman First Chartered Securities.
8. Muthoni Kuria - Entrepreneur.
9. Isaac Awuondo - Group CEO, Commercial Bank of Africa.
10. Jane Babsa-Nzibo - MD, Skynet Worldwide Express.
11. Ashok Shah - APA Insurance Limited.
12. Susan Mudhune - Business Leader.
13. William Lay - Business Leader.
14. Rita Kavashe – MD General Motors EA.
15. Caroline Ongeri – Consultant.
16. Zablon Okwoku – Rabai Power.